February 19, will take place the premiere of the documentary "Ten seconds" (directed by Julia Gontaruk, Ukraine, 2016) and a meeting with the director of the film.
"Ten seconds" is a movie shot right after after the bombing of Mariupol by multiple launch rocket systems "Grad" January 24, 2015. The heroes of the movie are ordinary people caught in war.
The movie has already received numerous awards, including:
• Andrew Matrosov Prize at the International Documentary Film Festival on Human Rights Docudays UA;
• Official Program by Artdokfest;
• Silver award in Rivne International Film Festival "Dream City";
• «Best Documentary" at KanivFest;
• «Best documentary feature film" Festival "kits".
The event is organized by the film project "Museon" in cooperation with the GO «Israeli friends of Ukraine» supported by «Ukrainian Jewish encounter» and Embassy of Ukraine in Israel and is dedicated to the third anniversary of the tragic events on the Maidan, which changed the course of modern history of Ukraine.
Time: February 19, at 19.30. Place: Theatre "Lev Dizengoff," Tel Aviv.
The movie will be displayed with English subtitles.