On 21-23 October, 2014 in Kyiv Palace of Children and Youth VI International Forum Innovation in Modern Education” will takeplace.
Organizers: Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine; National Academy of Pedagogical Sciences of Ukraine; Exhibitions World company.
The exhibition “Innovation in Modern Education” was given the status “International” by the Decree of Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine № 605-p from 25.06.2014 and included to the list of the exhibitions that are held in 2014.
International Educational Forum is the large-scale complex event in Ukrainian education field which unites:
- the exhibition of national and foreign educational establishments;
- expositions of manufacturers and distributors of educational equipment and techniques, programs and solutions;
- scientific and practical conferences, seminars, presentations;
- contests for educational establishments and companies.
Educational establishments of different levels and forms of ownership, scientific institutions, educational centers, regional and municipal education authorities, publishing houses, funds, business structures, enterprise structures which provide learning tools for education, international institutions and representative offices are invited to take participation in the forum.
“Innovation in Modern Education” is a unique professional forum of educational, scientific and technical innovations in Ukraine, which widely presents innovation activities in educational field. This is an effective platform for the development of international cooperation between national and foreign educational establishments for on conducting joint scientific and technical researches, conferences and seminars, academic exchange students, pupils, graduates and teachers.
FACTS and NUMBERS of 2013:
- 95 leading higher educational establishments – universities, academies, institutes, colleges, vocational schools; 25 foreign educational establishments and international representative offices from Republic of China, Russia, the USA and France; 24vocational educational establishments and centers of vocational education; 36 producers and distributors of modern learning tools, electronic projects, programs and solutions for education field, publishing houses, educational internet projects; 616 schools, gymnasiums, lyceums, preschools and after-school educational establishments on collective stands of Ukrainian regions took part in the exhibition.
- More than 11000 of high school pupils, students and their parents, teachers and heads of educational establishments, scientific institutions and educational authorities visited the professional event during three days of its working. The visitors in their responses noted a great practical significance of educational forum, an opportunity to take part in discussing of perspective innovative approaches of educational sphere development and to present their solutions for urgent problems, to make an exchange of experience, ideas and contacts among colleagues for education, work and further cooperation.
- 109 meaningful thematic events such as scientific and practical conferences, seminars, round tables, master classes, stand presentations were conducted and more than 3000 people visited them.
- Professional contests for educational establishments, enterprises, pupils and students took place. The winners were received honorary awards and diplomas of laureate of contest of appropriate degrees.
Welcome to the Sixth International Forum “Innovation in Modern Education”!